Forum.DConan.de - Detektiv Conan Forum

· Home · Impressum & Datenschutz · Suche

Seiten mit Postings: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

zum Seitenende

Forum Index —› Off-Topic —› [English-Thread 1] topic: GB, America, Australia

Autor Mitteilung
-Shiho-
Superdetektiv

Gesendet: 11:36 - 08.03.2007

@Dark Ai
no problem. good luck for ur test. what will your test be on?
ive met her here, if that is what you mean that. yes, ou names are similar... wheni registrated, i wanted -Ai- first but then it said it wouldnt work so i chose -Shiho- its the same person anyways, right?
and ur no stupid little girl, really.
DarkAi
Hyperdetektiv

Gesendet: 12:17 - 08.03.2007

@-Shiho- Thanks ^^ I think it will be a Test 'bout New York... But the Gramma... I don't know. I didn't like the english gramma... (Is gramma the right word for "Gramatik"?)
That's so funny xD~ I like her realy much, im her "Fanclub" and we always talk in ICQ about Conan and Chobits *very very nice* X'D She love Shiho, how I! (is that right?)
Thanks, but I'm very stupid... 'couse I don't know Maths -.- Ih hate it sooo much!
What are your favorite charakters? I like Conan/Shinichi, Ai/Shiho, Ran, Takagi, Sato, Heiji & Vermouth... (My mum said that Vermouth is yuk XD *mum killed*)

Well, today i lerned American-English, so I write "Favorite" not "Favourite"...
-Shiho-
Superdetektiv

Gesendet: 12:31 - 08.03.2007

@DarkAi
new york... sounds cool. ive family there....
yep, grammer is the complete way of saying it, but if you use a sleg(still unsure how to spell it) it turn gramma. whne i learned my grammar (that was like in grade 7, in a mother tounge english class) i used to use my berst freind: my english techer (american). "alisa, so what the past tense of cach" my best friend(american) *whispers*: "cought" me: "cought".... that was funny....
yeah i found it funny too when i met her
well i understand you, to be correct ud say: [...] and we always talk on icq about conan and chobbits [....] just like me, she loves shiho
i am not that good in math either, this does not mean though that im dumb. everyone has strengths and weeknesses in different areas. you just gotta find ur own strenghts
american english is pretty cool. i have difficulties understanding people with a brittish accent cuz im used to the american so much. like we have all classes in english and most of the teachers are either american or canadian.... but the different spelling is confusing.... color and colour
DarkAi
Hyperdetektiv

Gesendet: 12:53 - 08.03.2007

Oh my god XD Your so good... I don't understand anything (harrharr, well, XD) So, I think I understand you mum is American? Right?
Ah, I like her, too. Shiho is so.. Wow. That is the only word i can say to her >__> But i don't like the Pairring "ShinichiXShiho", so XD
In the last Test i've a 3... It was okay and I was very happy. But the next Test.. .____.
It is about New York, like I say... But our Book isold... The Kids alwas talked 'bout "Word Trade Center"... And my brother have painted on a picture of it a plane (right? Im so sorry... my english *sniff*) I have his old book...
-Shiho-
Superdetektiv

Gesendet: 13:09 - 08.03.2007

im not that good. its mostly beacause of practice i guess.
nope, my mom is not american. mother tounge is muttersprache in german. in my school we only have mother tounge english, because we have o many maericns there. and my grammar was quite bad, is used to always say "catched" instead of cought and my teacher would be like: "alisa so what the past the tense of catch?" and my best freind who is also american would always whisper "cought" and id say "cought".... those were good times.
jep, shiho is really cool. shes amazing. what do you measn by pairring? u dont like them as a couple?
a 3 is satisfactory. for a class one is bad in, its ok.
like you said, its about new york, but you guys have an old book. but what about the wolrd trade center and ur brother? im a little confused, im sorry.
ur english is good, i understand you, besides that little thing im confused about i completely understand you. its like making me write soemthing in french....
Hei-chan
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 13:18 - 08.03.2007

@ -Shiho-: The correct spelling for the one word you're uncertain about is "slang" ^^
Sorry for interrupting your conversation, but as you seem to use that particular word often, I thought I'd help you out.

Now the following will be off-topic but I just want to say a few things regarding this thread.
It is a specific theme-thread in which the users of this forum are supposed to discuss topics connected to either GB, USA or Australia. This is not another "Laberecke", even though I myself would have prefered something similar to it, as I believe more users would have joined in the conversations.

Regarding the correction of spelling (I can only speak for myself here): I will not correct anything unless the person is asking for it, or like -Shiho- repeatedly says he/she is uncertain of how to use the word. The point of this thread is to discuss the above topics in English as a way to improve ones language skills. I consider that daring to use English and by so trying to comunicate is the main goal. One shouldn't avoid writing in English because one feels uncertain about it, it is by using it that we learn.
-Shiho-
Superdetektiv

Gesendet: 13:28 - 08.03.2007

thank you.... i knew it was worng....
i agree.... it kinda went offtopic...
-Shiho-
Superdetektiv

Gesendet: 13:30 - 08.03.2007

she, she, lets leave it by shiho being female ;]
and the topic is talking about GB australia nd the states. ok
Jay Sean14
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 14:02 - 08.03.2007

hello, what are u talkin about? u guys?
-Shiho-
Superdetektiv

Gesendet: 14:11 - 08.03.2007

bout nothin right now

Seiten mit Postings: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

- [English-Thread 1] topic: GB, America, Australia -

zum Seitenanfang

Forum Index —› Off-Topic —› [English-Thread 1] topic: GB, America, Australia

Version 3.1 | Load: 0.007186 | S: 1_4