Forum.DConan.de - Detektiv Conan Forum

· Home · Impressum & Datenschutz · Suche

Seiten mit Postings: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

zum Seitenende

Forum Index —› Off-Topic —› [English-Thread 1] topic: GB, America, Australia

Autor Mitteilung
Shiori
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 15:08 - 20.01.2008

@blacky: I also think it's normal to read English books.
But when I tell my friends about a certain book like Harry Potter, and we start talking about the story, it's dificult to find out whether or not we talk about the same things (like the Horcruxe) because they have different names in German XD
They think it's weird that I like reading books in this language, but I think they've stopped wondering by now..they've gotten used to it ^^
But most students from my year also cannot imagine reading an English book on their own..
BlackStar
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 15:14 - 20.01.2008

@ shiori ... ah you're calling me blacky ... its more convenient he xD ...
i like reading books in english xD ... but i also enjoy reading in german ^^ ...
i have read all 7 hp books in both languages ...
and the good thing was ... the english one's came early then the german one's xD ... i needed 2 days for the 7 book in english ... so it took me even longer to read it in german xD ... i think it was because i knew what would happen and i did not like the story >_> ... i think the other 6 were a bit better ... because all the characters you liked had to die in the end q-q
Shiori
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 15:24 - 20.01.2008

@blacky: hehe XD
I read the first five in both languages, the last two only in English.
I don't like book 6, and the 7th is...well, let's put it like that: I like the book but I don't like the fact that J.K. Rowling kills nearly all of my favourite characters ;_;
Do you know a good book to read in English?
Because I'm lookng for one, but I cannot decide which one I should read XD
Mbobo
Hyperdetektiv

Gesendet: 15:36 - 20.01.2008

@blackstar: another class read also dear nobody. in the 11th grade the teacher let us read a self chosen
book. we could read dead poets society but nobody chose this book xD i chose "cloning miranda" it was a
thin book for 8th graders xD i didnt want to read too much but cloning miranda was also interestind
especially the beginning. but and the beginning you could already imagine the end xD

@shiori:you could read "holes" its "funny" >.> but the giver is better.
Shiori
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 15:46 - 20.01.2008

@mbobo: Do you want to make me kill you? XDD
My friends from year 11 are reading "holes" now, and they really hate it..
They say it's so boring - & strange .

I meant a modern book, one that is good to read...
not necessarily school lecture ~
Mbobo
Hyperdetektiv

Gesendet: 16:03 - 20.01.2008

@shiori: xD before i read it i watched the film and my mündliche prüfung in english was about this
book xD i watched the film 5 times it is strange but not boring. i didnt hat it or i dont remember if i
did so but i like the name of the boy in the book stanley yelnats xDDD
your friends in the 11th grade dont know what a good book is xD no im joking >.> sometimes its a liiiiiittle bit boring but only a little bit :D
BlackStar
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 16:16 - 20.01.2008

@ shiori and mbobo ... i am in the 11th grade xD ... but our teachers are kind of "funny" ... except mine ... because she did not choose one of the books for learning english in grade 8 ^^" ... "cloning miranda" could have been a book last year ... but we read "the war betwen the classes"

@ shiori ... i can tell ya some books i do like ^^
but i don't know if you do ^^"

Angie Sage
> Septimus Heap: Magyk
> Septimus Heap: Flyte
> Septimus Heap: Physik
im still with the second book xD ... but i liked the first one and the beginnig of the second ^^"

Suzanne Harper
> The Secret Life of Sparrow Delaney
my cousin told me to read it ... and its gorgeus ^^ ...

Michael Scott
> The Alchemyst - The Secrets of the immortal Nicholas Flamel
i choose it myself xD ... and i kind of love it *-* but its still the first and i think the others aren't out yet >-<

John Grogan
> Marley and me
my cousin told me xD ... i have it ... but i kind of haven't started yet ^^"
my mother also said its great ^^
Shiori
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 16:21 - 20.01.2008

@mbobo: no comment you know what i think...

@blacky: Thanks a lot <3
I've seen the books Magyk and Flyte in German in a bookshop.
The covers look cool^^

But going from the title, "The secret life of Sparrow Delaney" sounds best =)
Could you tell me something about the story?
If you don#t want to, then I'll google ^^
BlackStar
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 16:28 - 20.01.2008

@ shiori ... no problem ^^
click
as you can see ... this book is only avaible in englisch ^^ ...
Ai neechan
Sherlock-Holmes-Klon

Gesendet: 14:46 - 22.08.2008

Sooo, time to make this topic active once again ^o^
(sometimes I wonder why I'm the only one who remembers this thread...xD)

Well, I don't really know what to say/write/what so ever, but I think I can just post this here.
What I wanted to say is, that I've got a new english teacher who's much better than the other one, even though I've known her for only a couple of days xD' My english isn't really better yet, but hey, I think you understand what I mean^^

Mum and I have also talked about a little trip to or through America - I've never actually been there and we'd both like to. We thought about Salt Lake City and New York, but we aren't sure yet^^ We'll see if we have enough money next year, then we'll maybe go there in 2010 or something in that direction.

Seiten mit Postings: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

- [English-Thread 1] topic: GB, America, Australia -

zum Seitenanfang

Forum Index —› Off-Topic —› [English-Thread 1] topic: GB, America, Australia

Version 3.1 | Load: 0.003948 | S: 1_4