Forum.DConan.de - Detektiv Conan Forum

· Home · Impressum & Datenschutz · Suche

Seiten mit Postings: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

zum Seitenende

Forum Index —› Off-Topic —› [English-Thread 1] topic: GB, America, Australia

Autor Mitteilung
Jay Sean14
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 19:37 - 07.03.2007

yes..i also like fast food..hmmm...tasty, but it's not good for your healt,you know?...oh i have to eat...BYE...
schwarzergin
Hyperdetektiv

Gesendet: 19:37 - 07.03.2007

The Aborigenees (dunno how to write it) are living in Australia, isn't it?
Kazuha_Tôyama
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 19:40 - 07.03.2007

yes the Aborigenees live in Australian.
Australien is a grath land.
taipan
Sherlock-Holmes-Klon

Gesendet: 19:42 - 07.03.2007

Hm, I've a collegue who was in America for a whole year. ^^ She loved Tacos there and American Bakery, but she hated it, that the Americans do not have any fresh fruit at home like an apple or a banana.

I myself am not very keen on food like hamburgers of McDonald's. Here in Switzerland, it's very expensive and the menus get smaller and smaller. I've to pay a lot to be full. >.< There was a time when my family went a lot to McDonald's and I loved it, but now I just go once or twice a year.

Yes, the Aborignines live in Australia.
Love_child
Hyperdetektiv

Gesendet: 21:11 - 07.03.2007

I really don't often go to McDonalds, because it isn't very good for the health...und it makes you fat -.-
*giggle* in May I going to England for a week^^ ...My exchange partner is really nice ...(at least I think so) ..but I don't think we will become friends since she's more the girl who's "The boss"...

@taipan ..you have a collegue?? just out of curiosity..how old are you??
taipan
Sherlock-Holmes-Klon

Gesendet: 21:17 - 07.03.2007

Even if I had a colleague - it would be written with a additional "e". >.<
I'm making a bit fun of the word "colleage" which has in Switzerland an absolutely other meaning.
If I'm talkling of a "Kollege", I normally mean a classmate/schoolmate or just a good friend of mine.
So to answer your questin love_child: I'm about 17 and a half years old. ^^

Ah, I want to go to England for another time. Three weeks were great, but I didn't really see a lot of this strange country.
[Link zum eingefügten Bild]
DarkAi
Hyperdetektiv

Gesendet: 21:21 - 07.03.2007

Hello! Sorry, but I'm not very good in English (Gramma)...
So, what are you folks talking about?
danimania
Superdetektiv

Gesendet: 21:57 - 07.03.2007

yeah great
a possibility to talk english
i think it´s a good way of practising english
especially for me
i write a test on friday xD
question:
i would like to know if you would like that we should correct the mistakes the one made who postes before you...... just a advice of me
what do you think about?
-Shiho-
Superdetektiv

Gesendet: 10:08 - 08.03.2007

this thread look preetty cool.
especially for someone who is forced to speak english all the time. i like the language even though i used to hate it. my best friend made me learn.... anyways, i used to hate english when i was in primary and in 5th grade and now its nearly mother tounge. not to bad for a 4th language, huh? my grammar sometimes causes me a few problems on essays but i guess this will improve....
do you guys actually mind sleng(im unsure how to spell it and i dont feel like looking it up)?

@danimania: if everyone agrees that they wanna learn better that way its fine, if some of you say that it could be embarrissing if someone has a lot of spelling issues and everyone would start pointing them out and picking on them then i think we shouldnt do that cause that would suck for the people with a whole bunch of spelling mistakes. however (i really want to know if you want to accept sleng or not.... it would be faster and easier for me then) i truely believe that this would help and so far i did not see so many mistakes that there would be someone to pick upon. it really depends on waht y'all think

@taipan: i guess england is a pretty cool country but i really wanna go to the states. i miss my family and friends a lot. is mcd really that expensive in switzerland? i guess it depends on the country..... in ukraine its like really cheap and in germany its like ok. i cant have a lot of it anyways, i might turn too fat in the end....
most of the americans i know are unhealthy.... or health freaks (but thats only one).... a friend of mine is like: "tomatoes!! eeeewwww! yohurt!!! eeeeeewwwww!" she only likes the really really unhealthy stuff.... but another friend of mine counts calories all the time.... for someone who is in university to become an engineer it probably isnt that hard....

@schwarzergin: in the states they have lots of diferent fast food chains: wendy's (my former math teacher likes it), mcd of course, burger king (im unsure but i really think so cause a freind of mine who is american and is really obsessed with everything that is american likes it) and a whole bunch more i should know but dont remember cause i wasnt listening.

so: i think i should stop this unbelieveably long response. but one last thing:

@DarkAi: ur english isnt that bad ;] not bad at all to be exact. i know what bad english is, believe me

so. now im done. thanks for reading, people
DarkAi
Hyperdetektiv

Gesendet: 11:05 - 08.03.2007

@-Shiho- Thank you ^______^ I'm going to write a test soon, too... I hate it -.-
-Shiho-, do you know who is -Ai-?! Your Names... It's so funny XD
-Ai- and -Shiho-... Well, sorry >___< I'm only a little stupid Girl :D

Seiten mit Postings: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

- [English-Thread 1] topic: GB, America, Australia -

zum Seitenanfang

Forum Index —› Off-Topic —› [English-Thread 1] topic: GB, America, Australia

Version 3.1 | Load: 0.006482 | S: 1_4