Forum.DConan.de - Detektiv Conan Forum

· Home · Impressum & Datenschutz · Suche

Seiten mit Postings: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

zum Seitenende

Forum Index —› Off-Topic —› [English-Thread 1] topic: GB, America, Australia

Autor Mitteilung
ran14ai
Hyperdetektiv

Gesendet: 01:14 - 19.01.2008

Ohh my gosh..my last post is nearly one year ago...*shame on me*...
Uhm Im not a big fan of America or Australia...but I really loovee GB...I was there in NOV...it was great fun :D...I will go to England again..
Dont really know about what I can write...lol...
Cool Conan01
Sherlock-Holmes-Klon

Gesendet: 11:11 - 19.01.2008

(Also ich kann überhaupt kein Englisch. Vielleicht könnt ihr mir ja helfen^^°)

Hmm, I read now the book 'Inkdeath' from Cornekia Funke. Is it very interesting and the storyline and new charas are great.
And you?
What read do you now?

(Wah, ich wette, alles war falsch>.<)
Ai neechan
Sherlock-Holmes-Klon

Gesendet: 11:44 - 19.01.2008

@CC: You're english is okay. Some parts are wrong, but I understood every word. ^^
Oh, Tintentod? How is it? Exciting? ^^

And I'm reading Harry Potter 7 in english! I even understand it... *laugh* I'm on page 100 or something like that... I have to read it very slowly..xD'

Oi, California! I'd like to live there... Beach and sun *_* But I don't have that much money... Have heared it's expensive to live out there...

(And a big SORRY for all the wrong grammar in this sentences >.<)
taipan
Sherlock-Holmes-Klon

Gesendet: 11:47 - 19.01.2008

At the Moment, I'm reading a book about the old pharao "tut-ankh-amen" and some books which I've
to read in class. Most of them don't really fascinate me, I just read them and then never
think about the story again. ^__^

@CC: You're Englisch is not that bad, really! I can't tell about myself that I speak and writhe English perfectly, so just try to use English as much as possible and you'll make fewer mistakes.

ran14ai
Hyperdetektiv

Gesendet: 12:09 - 19.01.2008

Oh yh..I am reading a english book about take that...i love reading english books..lol..
Do you all watch english movies...actually?...I also do this :D...I wanna become a better english speaker...=D
Ai neechan
Sherlock-Holmes-Klon

Gesendet: 12:14 - 19.01.2008

Nice to see this thread active xD

@ran14ai: Movies.. Not really... But my Mum likes to watch english [Serien oO] like Midsomer Murders or Inspector Lynley... So I watch them with her in english + finnish subs ^_^ Have learned a much.

And I love to read in english, too. *--* I also read some fanfictions from native speakers...^^
taipan
Sherlock-Holmes-Klon

Gesendet: 14:12 - 19.01.2008

I like reading English books, too. ^^ Some of you propably know the American
series about the vampire and the human girl which is called in German "Bis(s)...".
I read the three books, which are at the moment avaible, in English and it's really
great. But do you also read older books in English (Mark Twain, Oscar Wilde, R. Stevenson and so one)?
I like Shakespeare's works, as well as the others who I mentioned in brackets.

I like films and because I'm not always conent with the German voices, I normally watch
the movies in Original language. But I always want to have subtitles, because it needs its time
to get used to the spoken English.
*sigh* xD
xXShihoMiyanoXx
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 14:49 - 19.01.2008

(oô so wäre es also wenn wir ein Englisches Forum wären o__o)

I´ve read only Harry Potter 7 in englisch. It´s the first book I´ve ever read in englisch. It was difficult but I´d understood it well I think (o_O). Now I´m going to read Lord of the Rings, the first part in englisch because I,ve found it in the bookcase of my father. This is more difficult and I have some problems to understand it... but I like reading in english even if I don´t understand everything xD
mhh... and english films..? Lately (letztens) we had watch an english film in the english lesson called Bend it like Beckham. The first part of the film we had watch without subtitles and I had´nt understood it because they talk too fast -.- ... the rest of the film we watch with german subtitles *hehe* xD
English films I can only watch with subtitles otherwise I don´t understand so much xD

Ähm... Is it to understand? O_o *hach* My english is bad I know xD
Love_child
Hyperdetektiv

Gesendet: 17:12 - 19.01.2008

I have already read Harry Potter in english (1-7) ....at the beginning it was difficult (I was a 7th-grader back then) but after a while I adapted it^^

and well...I read some Mangas in english....but I haven't tried to read other books in english yet...

hmm..Maybe someone could recommend me an english book worth reading....????

@ taipan or someone who read "Bis(s)..."

"Bis(s)..." <- is it good? I wanted to read it, but someone told me is a romance and since I don't like cheesy * I love u ...but I can't be with u" - stories I am hesitating right now....so is there somebody who could tell me more about the book in general ? ( I already looked up in amazon...but I want to hear your opinions)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....is i-wie ewig her seit ich in diesem thread ma l wieda reingeschrieben hab^^..ne gute Englisch Übung ( ..man ich muss dieses Jahr ZK schreiben -:-)

@all HEY! wie war bei euch eigl. die Englisch ZK? also so der Durchschnitt?

Shiori
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 21:18 - 19.01.2008

@mel: Your English is ok, as taipi and aini have already said ;)
I read Inkdeath in German a while ago..but I don't think that I'll read it in English because if it's a German book, I prefer the original version^^

@shiho: We also watched "Bend it like Beckham" in English ^^ But unlike you, we watched it from the beginning with subtitles. Or to be more precisely, with English subtitles. Therefore, I didn't have any problems in understanding it because I watched a lot of Anime with English subtitles *g*
I love the movie *-* But most of my classmates couldn't understand that I had never watched this movie before...

@ran: Yes, I watched some movies in English, but always with subtitles (English ones mostly).
I've seen Pirates of the Carribbean 1-3, Bend it like Beckham, East is east and the beginning of Lord of the Rings in original language. I think there are more, but I forgot them ^^"

I love reading English books <3
I've read Harry Potter 1-7, Barthimaeus 1-3, Artemis Fowl 3-5, Half Moon Investigations, Brave New World and some other books. Personally, I'd never read Lord of the Rings in English because it is written in such strange (or rather old-fashioned) German... I doubt I would understand everything XD
Plus, I might start using strange expressions from this book, and I don't want that.

Seiten mit Postings: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

- [English-Thread 1] topic: GB, America, Australia -

zum Seitenanfang

Forum Index —› Off-Topic —› [English-Thread 1] topic: GB, America, Australia

Version 3.1 | Load: 0.006334 | S: 1_4