Forum.DConan.de - Detektiv Conan Forum

· Home · Impressum & Datenschutz · Suche

Seiten mit Postings: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

zum Seitenende

Forum Index —› Off-Topic —› [English-Thread 1] topic: GB, America, Australia

Autor Mitteilung
Ai neechan
Sherlock-Holmes-Klon

Gesendet: 10:52 - 23.09.2006

thats right Ran14Ai >.< we don't have lessons about australia but...>_< there are so many snakes and... uff>_< spiders X(

I wasn't in America (but I may go next year)

taipan
Sherlock-Holmes-Klon

Gesendet: 15:47 - 23.09.2006

What a wondeful idea! I really love languages and an English-thread gives me the possibility to improve my English a bit. My grammer skills are actually not that good, but I try my best!

I've never been to America and Australia, but I've lived in South Esses in GB for three weeks and it was a great experience.
About Australia..um... I just can say that the accent is a bit strange. My sister travelled around for six months and after she returned, I couldn't not really understand what she was saying.
But I love the country and I love the snakes. They are my favourite animas and my name is originally taken from one of the most poisinous snakes in the world. ^^

About Conan: I saw the volumes last year in Eastbourne, but I'm not very keen on the american version...

Wing
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 22:40 - 02.11.2006

@michi
Eastbourn ? Isn't it a beautiful city for how long have you been there ? I reall love my trip to Eastborun it was wonderfull. I love englisch cemeterys, littlebit weard i know but i just love them.

@shihio
I think we need a new topic, right ?
Have you ever seen films in english ?
Do you like the english versions ?

I often watch films in englisch when i have the chance to. Specially when i have them on DVD (best idead ever). Mostly i like the original versions more than the german translation.
conan-kun

Gesendet: 22:59 - 02.11.2006

I don't like watching English Movies.
Well in some cases it's the same as it would be in our language.
BUT if i look at the Detective Conan Movie 1 in Englisch i'm only disapointed. I hate this high Voice that was given to Conan. It's very terrible.
And sometimes the Voices sound some kind of imperialistic and i don't like this such voices.

hmm my first post in this thread xD i hope i have spelled everything right^^
Ai neechan
Sherlock-Holmes-Klon

Gesendet: 13:33 - 03.11.2006

@conan-kun: why? don't you like English? n.n° its my favorite lesson n.~

I will too watch the first Conanmovie in english... i don't understand japanese ^^° english is better then japanese (sry if i have something wrong, i haven't got many lessons from english^^° 2 in the week)
Emi Haibarashi
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 14:07 - 03.11.2006

Only TWO lessons ? I can´t believe ! O.o

I thought, its al law for schools to offer three ours English in one week ?!?!
English is (what a surprise^^) one of the most spoken languages in the world - or is the reason for this few lessons something with your teacher ?
I´ve got four Englishlessons in one week - and five with Greek, but that doesn´t matter at the moment -
and I´m quite happy about the fact there not more ones.^^ (I like English, but not my teacher^^)

To Englishspeaking countries : I was one week of the autumnholidays in Britain and had got a nice time there. My hasn´t really improved, but I´m not intrested in that, as long as I can talk nonsense in this thread XD
Ai neechan
Sherlock-Holmes-Klon

Gesendet: 14:12 - 03.11.2006

@Emi: yes... because we have latin ^^° 5 lessons/week x_x
Emi Haibarashi
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 14:17 - 03.11.2006

We too^^

Thats no aceptable reason for nearly no English^^

My English isn´t so good I could show off with it, but I think ist good enough to make me able to say two E-lessons per week are NOT enough XD
Ai neechan
Sherlock-Holmes-Klon

Gesendet: 14:22 - 03.11.2006

how much english lessons do you have @Emi? I'm too really a nought in english^^° (but the best in my form -^_^-)
Emi Haibarashi
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 14:26 - 03.11.2006

Zitat:
I´ve got four Englishlessons in one week

These persons who can read usually have advantages^^
Look one page before^^. Our topics at the moment are Halloween and Australia^^

"What a wunderfull mix, isn´t it ?" XD

Seiten mit Postings: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

- [English-Thread 1] topic: GB, America, Australia -

zum Seitenanfang

Forum Index —› Off-Topic —› [English-Thread 1] topic: GB, America, Australia

Version 3.1 | Load: 0.004472 | S: 1_4