Forum.DConan.de - Detektiv Conan Forum

· Home · Impressum & Datenschutz · Suche

Seiten mit Postings: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

zum Seitenende

Forum Index —› Off-Topic —› [English-Thread 1] topic: GB, America, Australia

Autor Mitteilung
Meitantei Conan 18
Hyperdetektiv

Gesendet: 22:01 - 14.09.2006

i have problems with the speaking, writing and tenses so only one word: english
Wing
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 22:10 - 14.09.2006

@Shiori nene machen wir dann <3
Jut wen Katja das sagt passt sicher.
Naja Ideen ham wir ja shcon

<__< ach nee ned imma conan haben eh soo viel zum Conan reden.
Könnten ja bissi was anderes mal machen
Dark
Sherlock-Holmes-Klon

Gesendet: 22:15 - 14.09.2006

I like english....but the time and so...*sfz*...and i hate my teacher...>.<
Shiori
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 23:03 - 14.09.2006

@Wing: all right :)

When you say you want to talk about culture, what exactly do you mean by that? About english or american or australian or new zealand (bin mir net sicher, ob Neuseeland so geschrieben wird) culture? They speak this beautiful language in all these countries^^
will sagen, meint ihr damit für das land typische bräuche wie halloween, wie die einwohner so sind usw? (oder ob ihr schon mal da wart, wie ihrs allgemein findet...)

But english novels are in my opinion also a very good idea! (I've never read Conan Doyle in english or Agatha Christie or any other criminal history. I mean, you can't really call "Artemis Fowl" a "kriminalroman", can you?)

Why don't we make a "Kompromiss" ? (sry, hab grad kein wörterbuch zur hand und weiß des wort im mom net)
There are some people who want to talk about culture and others who prefer books. We could choose a country and talk about in english. You can say anything you want about that country. In other words, you can chat about this land's culture and it's books (p.e. if we chose england, books from english writers, to say authors who live in england or were born there, for example Arthur Conan doyle) and anything you can think of, as long as it's got sth to do with the country.

->das ganze nochmal in deutsch für diejenigen, die nicht so gut english können:
wir können uns ja irgendein land (die landessprache muss ja nicht zwangsläufig englisch sein) aussuchen und über alles reden, was mit diesem land zu tun hat. das beinhaltet sowohl kultur als auch bücher (vllt kann mans ja so machen, dass der autor in dem land geboren wurde oder da lebt bzw. mal gelebt hat) als auch alles, was z.B. in den nachrichten über das land kam usw.

What do you think about it?
I'm really sorry if I forgot someones suggestion, but I tried to find a "kompromiss" for the two things that most people were for!
-Sherry-
Superdetektiv

Gesendet: 14:34 - 15.09.2006

ok, did anyone ask christoph, yet? it makes no sense to talk about it call the time ! just do it!^^
Wing
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 16:40 - 15.09.2006

@-Sherry-
Shiori aksed Katja and she said, that it would be finde if we have a good topic. And i also think Chris would have sad something if it hasn't been not okay for him.

@Shihio

By the way "eine Kompromiss machen" means to make a compromise, very easy isn't it. Yes this was what i ment. To talk about England, America and Australia. So we have enought topics of conversation. <3 Some of us should look after the topic form time to time sometimes to make sure that we won't go off on a tangent. Is this okay for everyone ? Than we could talk to Chris about it.

Nebenbei "eine Kompromiss machen" heißt auf englisch "to make a compromise" einfach oder ? Ja das war es auch was ich meinte. Also, dass wir über Enland, America udn Australien reden. So haben wir auch genung Gespächsstoff. Einige von uns sollten auch von Zeit zu Zeit nach dem Thema kucken, um sicher zu gehen, dass wir beim Thema beliben. Okay für alle ? Dann sollten wir mit Chris reden !
Shiori
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 13:32 - 16.09.2006

Yeah, the topic is all right for me!

@wing: thx, now i know how to make a compromise in english
Emi Haibarashi
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 18:58 - 16.09.2006

Ok, I agree with this suggestion. Now we only have to read all volumes of Holmes and Watson and then we can talk without ending ^^
(In "The Hound of Baskerville" are wonderfull discribings about countryside^^)
Katja

Gesendet: 15:52 - 17.09.2006

Hi Englisch Lovers! I spoke to Chris and he said, that it´s okay. So we have a new Thread in English. Topic: Great Britain, America and Australia

Please, continue to use this Thread for speaking in English. I will change the topic of the Thread.

Wing
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 20:26 - 17.09.2006

Thank you Chris & Katja.
Well now we can start. My First question to you is.
Have you ever been in one oft these three countries ?
Did you like it ? Would you visite it again ?

Seiten mit Postings: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

- [English-Thread 1] topic: GB, America, Australia -

zum Seitenanfang

Forum Index —› Off-Topic —› [English-Thread 1] topic: GB, America, Australia

Version 3.1 | Load: 0.008352 | S: 1_4