Forum.DConan.de - Detektiv Conan Forum

· Home · Impressum & Datenschutz · Suche

Seiten mit Postings: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

zum Seitenende

Forum Index —› Off-Topic —› [English-Thread 1] topic: GB, America, Australia

Autor Mitteilung
Shiori
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 21:53 - 17.09.2006

I've been in Great Britain twice. Well, it wasn't a long stay because we - that is to say my uncle, my aunt and I - just drove through it on our way to Ireland and back home. The british are a bit funny in my opinion. Eating ham and scrambled eggs for breakfast, I just couldn't do things like that *shudder* I saw a man selling "eat-me-now" fish. He made them in front of us ready for eating. You never see something like that in Germany! (at least, as far as I know)
I'd like to go to England again and spend more than 3 days in a row there! America and Australia are also interesting countries, but they're a bit far away for a quick visit
Someday, I'll be there. For sure.
Takagi
Hyperdetektiv

Gesendet: 22:12 - 17.09.2006

The next year I am going to Great Britain for Holidays. I would like to check if there are Detective Conan mangas.
Hei-chan
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 10:58 - 18.09.2006

Seems like we finaly got ourselves an English thread. Thanks Chris and Kat, hope you’ll join in the discussions now and then.

Now for your question Iris.

I’ve been to England once, although a couple of years have past since then, I still recall everything fresh in my mind.

Together with friends of mine, I went to a rather smal town in England called Cambridge. This is a lovley place were there are lots of stores, shops and markets, well, about everything a tourist needs if you ask me ^.~

We stayed at the nearby Youth hostel, had a smal room for ourselves, ate breaksfast in the cantine together with the other guests and spend our evenings in the common room.
During our visit in Cambridge we got to meet folks from many different countries, such as Brazil, The USA, China and Japan. I remember one person in particular named Zack, a young man (about 22 at the time) from Texas (he has a wonderful texas dialect ^___^). Even today, five years later, I’m still in contact with Zack.

Well, I could tell you guys a lot about my visit in England, but I don’t like boring you. The last thing I like to mention is that during a short stay in London, me and my friends happend to “drop-in” to a movie premier. We had been eating and on our way out from the restaurant noticed a lot of people gathering around the cinema. Noticing some spotlights above us, we walked to the crowd. There a red carpet had been placed on the street, and suddenly Jennifer Lopez came walking past us! (Not that I’m a fan of hers, but being a celebrity...) I’m telling you we were quit suprised, having no idea a premier would be hold just where we were at that time ^^
Emi Haibarashi
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 17:46 - 19.09.2006

I was in London and in an quite unknow part of Scotland, one time...
But it was really brilliant^^. My favorites were the Tower of London, St. Stephenstower, St. Pauls, an very, very, very old castle in Scotland (a large Ruin, there were grass and trees inside !^^) and -
an icecreampalour, next to our hotel !
Emi Haibarashi
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 17:48 - 19.09.2006

Sorry for doubleposting, I forgot one page ...
Jennifer Lopez ? Excuse the stupid question, but who is that ?^^
Takagi
Hyperdetektiv

Gesendet: 20:58 - 19.09.2006

She is a Star
Emi Haibarashi
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 21:08 - 19.09.2006

Oh, so I´m glad to don´t know her ^^

Austrailia is also a wunderfull place for me. The capital (Canbarra) has only 300.000 people who live there ! The countryside is wide and there are bunnys everywhere !^^
Did you knwo that :
Australia has got three "timezones" The Zone in the very west of the state is the only "timezone" on this planet which hasn´t got a - what´s the English word for Sommerzeit ?
Wing
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 21:21 - 19.09.2006

Summertime probably :3

Oh yes i can tell you Emi Australia is really bautiful, specially for diving and snorkeling. I really enjoide my two weeks in Australia. 1 Week i spent at an Australian school (quite fun the peolpe there are really cute), the other week i was scuba divig. For this time we live on a boat, it was horrible ! I was the most of the time sick, so i was really happy when we wentout diving. <3

I have also been to America twice. First time a trip through Canadia and 6 days in San Francisco, on of the most beautifull citys in the world. The Second time i was in Florida. Our hotel war near the beach so we often went schwimming or snorkeling. We also saw some Manatis (or so don't know how to write it).
I have also been in England for two weeks. The most of the Time i spent in Eastbourne, which is in the south of England (You saw it on my postcard Elin. Didn't you ?) , but we also made a tirp to London , Brighton & Rye.
Wing
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 21:27 - 19.09.2006

Sorry forgott something

@eva ( aka shiori, yes i know your name now !)
Do the Irish people also have such bad food like the British poelpe have ?
I really really hate the food there, i mean somthings a really strange. Who eats "Roastet Chicken Chips " (Geröstete Hühnchen Chips) or chips with vinegar ?!
ran14ai
Hyperdetektiv

Gesendet: 09:07 - 23.09.2006

Oh i like GB and America...n.n"...australia not so,cause...I had "australia" in the englishlesson....and it was so boring....<<<i think austalia is not so boring....but the lessons about......>.<....

Seiten mit Postings: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

- [English-Thread 1] topic: GB, America, Australia -

zum Seitenanfang

Forum Index —› Off-Topic —› [English-Thread 1] topic: GB, America, Australia

Version 3.1 | Load: 0.005509 | S: 1_4