Autor Mitteilung
dcfan
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 14:59 - 01.11.2004

Die ist toll!!!!!! (und lang...)
Holmes
Hyperdetektiv

Gesendet: 15:05 - 01.11.2004

Danke was fandest du den gut ?Und was nicht ?Ich weiß meine Geschichten zu Conan sind immer sehr sehr lang
Na ja neben bei das nicht meine längste FF
Kay
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 22:09 - 01.11.2004

@ Conan14: Wie wärs denn mal ich will wissen wer der Täter is ^^
Holmes
Hyperdetektiv

Gesendet: 13:55 - 26.11.2004

Ich will es auch entlich wissen
Kay
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 14:04 - 26.11.2004

Man is das lang her ^^ und Conan 14 is immer noch nich weiter ^^
Holmes
Hyperdetektiv

Gesendet: 17:16 - 26.11.2004

Stimmt ^^ da hab ich ja schon meine Lannnnggggggeeee Geschichte veröffentlicht ^.~
Kay
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 18:59 - 26.11.2004

ich veröffentliche auch bald bald ne story, aba dann bei den FanFics
StellaKudou
Superdetektiv

Gesendet: 19:13 - 26.11.2004

When the snow falls...

It was the 20th of December. Conan sat in the window of the detective agency and looked at the snow, wich was covoring the whole city with a pretty white satrum of snow. (I don't know what you call it). Conan tought about what he was going to give Ran for Christmas.

"Oh, hello Conan," Ran said as she entered the room. Conan was surprised by her suddently appearence, and looked at her. She wore a brown coat wich was all covored with snow. Ran brushed off the snow from her coat before she laid it down on the table. Then she walked towards Conan who still sat by the window. "And? Have you had a nice day?"

"Y, yeah," Conan smiled. "Where have you been, Ran-neechan?"

"I went shopping with Sonoko after school and I forgot all about the time," Ran smiled. Then she looked out of the window. "It is already dark outside..."

"What had you expected? It is 6:30 pm," Conan replied.

"Yeah..." Ran said. She still looked out of the window. Conan looked up at her. He could see that she was in her own toughts right now.

"Uhm... uh," Conan said. "Ran-neechan, what do you want for Christmas?" he asked.
"I don't know..." she said and looked out of the wondow again. "I just want my Shinichi back..." Conan looked at her as she said that. Ran noticed his look and looked back at him.

"Oh, I mean... I don't care about what I get for Christmas, as long as it is something I can use," Ran smiled at Conan.

"Well, ok!" Conan said. Then he jumped down from the window and walked towards the door. "I'll go play with the detective boys, see ya, Ran!" he said before leaving.

"But don't come home to late, you hear?" Ran said.

"Ok!" Conan replied.

--------------------------

Conan walked down the streets with his hands in his pockets. He was still thinking about what to give her. Sometimes he stopped to look what the stores had in the windows, but there was nothing that really caught his eye.

'The best thing would be if Ai and the professor make an antidote for me, so that I can go and see her as Shinichi. But I don't think that that will happen....' Conan tought. Then he looked up as he saw someone very familar standning few metres away from him, talking with an old man. It was Miss Jodie.

As Jodie said good bye to the man she was talking to, she turned around at noticed Conan standning behind her, looking at her. "Oh~! Cool Kid!" she smiled. She walked towards him, bend a bit down and looked at him. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I was just taking a walk, you know..." Conan replied.

"Aha," Jodie said and looked at him.

"And what are you doing here?" Conan asked.

"Oh!" Jodie said. "I just walking down the streets too and then I met an old friend of mine, mr. Yamaguchi!" she said. "And? Have you bought Christmas presents for your friends yet?"

"No, actually not..." Conan said. He looked down at the ground. Jodie gave him a strange look. "Jodie-sensei?" Cona then said.

"Yeah?" Jodie replied.

"If you were a boy and you were in love with a girl, what would you then give her for Christmas?" Conan asked. Jodie looked at him.

"Well, uhm... I would ask her what she wishes and then buy it for her," Jodie said.

"But what if she doesn't really have a wish?" Conan said.

"Uhm... Good question..." Jodie said and began to think. "I would buy her something I know she would like," Jodie then said and looked at Conan.

"Oh, well, uhm... Thanks!" Conan smiled. "I appreciate that."

"Doitamashite," Jodie replied and smiled at him. "Have a nice Christmas, Cool Kid!"

"You too," Conan said. Then he began to walk on towards a big store in the centrum. Jodie looked at him as he walked away. A smile appeared on her lips.

------------------------------

After Conan had been in the store, he began to walk home to the detective agency again. In his hand he carried a little sort of shopping bag.

As he arrived, he opened the door and saw that Ran was sleeing on the couch just as he had expected. He smiled a bit. Conan walked towards her and laid the bag on the table infront of her. She was still sleeping. He then walked out of the room without making to much noice.

Few minutes later Ran woke up. She sat up on the couch and yawned. Then she noticed the bag on the table. She looked around but she couldn't see anyone. She noticed a note on the bag. Ran picked up the bag and began to read:

--------

"Here is a little Christmas present for you. Hope you like it. I'm sorry that I have been gone for so long now, please forgive me, Ran. I will come back as soon as I can.

Your Shinichi."

--------

Ran blushed a bit and smiled while she read it. Then she opened the little bag. Inside there was the most beautiful red scarf she had ever seen.

Conan looked at her from the door. He smiled as he saw that she was happy. He hadn't really known what he should give her, but since she hadn't got a scarf anymore, he decided to buy her one. And she became happy about it...

----- The end -----

StellaKudou

[/b][b]
Kay
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 19:14 - 26.11.2004

englisch? O.O na dann werd ichs mal lesen aba kann ein wenig dauern
StellaKudou
Superdetektiv

Gesendet: 19:19 - 26.11.2004

OK!^^;;

Seiten mit Postings: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15