· Home · Impressum & Datenschutz · Suche

Seiten mit Postings: 1

zum Seitenende

Forum Index —› Bilder —› My Badewanne.

Autor Mitteilung
Ale06

Gesendet: 05:22 - 17.06.2012

Today I want to show you my Badewanne.
Here a page with a lot of pictures of restoration. I hope you like it.
www.cardomain.com/ride/3864035
KennerWanne

Gesendet: 21:53 - 19.06.2012

hi ale,
this is outstanding craftmanship! very well done from what i can see on the photos!
although i personally prefer "original condition" for the old cars, i have a big respect for what you made out of the scrap car - it really looks great now! i understand that it is much more difficult to restore and mod a car in that way when living in argentina...
i hope you enjoy and have many fun and relaxing rides with it!
BR
klaus
Ale06

Gesendet: 18:36 - 20.06.2012

Klaus!! Thank you for your kind answer.
I decided to do a kind of Old Skool (With a lot of respect for car) due it was as you say a scrap car! hehehe.
I always loved old Taunus... But when I was available to own one they had gone a lot of years ago.
Sometimes I'm feel a bit sad for this reason. I hope in the future to buy another Taunus (Now I have a TC1, TC3 and P3).
My wish is a P7A or TC2 (I never saw one here...).
By the way, if my Taunus was in mint original conditions I didn´t change any piece!
Another bad news to me, is here you can´t find pieces. Due I'm a crazy fan of Taunus, in past years I found some donor cars (Can you imagine the conditions of those cars?). But they gave me some pieces and I said them: "Thank you old lady to help me" hehehe. I had a lot of respect of those cars. Now they are alive in some pieces of Widukindo.
I drove the car only by 5 km, and poeple don´t stop to see it.
I supose my car respects the "Taunus spirit". Isn´t it?
KennerWanne

Gesendet: 19:50 - 21.06.2012

Hi ale, you did a well job with your taunus! my comment was not meant as critcism... of course you kept the spirit of the taunus, to preserve its unique shape and design. so have fun and enjoy!
klaus
Ale06

Gesendet: 02:27 - 23.06.2012

No Klaus it is ok!!
I remember when I saw the classified.
It was a Thurday at 9PM, in a stormy night!!
I said to my brother and father: I found a Taunus 17M!!!!!!!!
Then I went to see it.
They told me: You are crazy, with this rain, and I answered: I don't care nothing, I want a Taunus 17M NOW!! jajaja.
By the way... It wasn´t the best example. I mean it was one of the worst examples, but I couldn´t find one in those days, then I decided to do it. I took that way in opposite of my dad and brother.
I remember some times to feel I had lost the car and momey, but my love for it help me a lot. It was a hard challenge to me.
Of course when I see the German examples of Taunus I admire them a lot, I know I will never have that level, but I´m happy to stay here sharing with other Taunus fans my passion for the best model of Ford ever!

Seiten mit Postings: 1

- My Badewanne. -

zum Seitenanfang

Forum Index —› Bilder —› My Badewanne.

Version 3.1 | Load: 0.003069 | S: 1_2