CANOMATIC FORUM

· Home · Impressum & Datenschutz · Suche

Seiten mit Postings: 1

zum Seitenende

Forum Index —› Canomatic Spiegelreflex System —› \"Canomatic Neupreis €1500,-\"

Autor Mitteilung
Anonymous

Gesendet: 05:36 - 28.02.2007

http://stuttgart.kijiji.de/c-Kaufen-Verkaufen-Foto-Kamera-Canomatic-zu-verkaufen-W0QQAdIdZ7886808

He's selling it for "only €180,-" What a steal!

I have emailes this crook, but maybe someone that can german should do it too. Or call him.
Klein Rolfi

Gesendet: 20:41 - 01.03.2007

@ anonymous: welcome to our forum!
i just sent some subtile hints to the seller. 1500 euros... the price in the flyer is 1595dm... but as everyone knows: when we got the euro, they only changed the currency but not the numbers....

by the way... i sent the same comments to the admin of that website.... let's wait and see what happens!?
Klein Rolfi

Gesendet: 08:38 - 03.03.2007

well, the hint to the websites admin worked.... the offer has been deleted....
Anonymous

Gesendet: 18:33 - 04.03.2007

Nice.

On Ebay there's another stupid seller. Item number: 140092417444

"Wert laut Fotofachgeschäft ca. 130 Euro."

(Ok, little cheaper this time)

The seller had this auction out last week, and I emailed him with information and many links about this crap camera, but he didn't change the description, and now it's on eBay again.

I reported the auction to eBay then and also this time. I wonder why they let these fakes be sold on eBay when they very well know that they are illegal?
Admin

Gesendet: 10:02 - 06.03.2007

welcome to the forum. if you like, register with a name of your choice.

ebay knows about the camera fakes, but they accept it without comments. there are so much fakes in ebay, so that it's not possible for them to check whats true or not. so some companys have their own "detectives" and force the sellers to stop the auctions.. and well, we are private but support canon and co. ... because we all have bought those cameras in the past...

Seiten mit Postings: 1

- \"Canomatic Neupreis €1500,-\" -

zum Seitenanfang

Forum Index —› Canomatic Spiegelreflex System —› \"Canomatic Neupreis €1500,-\"

Version 3.1 | Load: 0.005210 | S: 1_2