CANOMATIC FORUM

· Home · Impressum & Datenschutz · Suche

Seiten mit Postings: 1

zum Seitenende

Forum Index —› Canomatic Spiegelreflex System —› Report \"Canomatic\" auctions to eBay!

Autor Mitteilung
Anonymous

Gesendet: 14:41 - 14.07.2004

I reported over 20 "Canomatic" auctions to the german eBay's Sicherheitsteam.

eBay shold have a warning page that pops up when people writes "Canomatic" when they start an auction!

Am I the only one here who reports these "cameras"? They are illegal and should have no place on eBay.
Klein Rolfi

Gesendet: 16:27 - 15.07.2004

be sure, you're not the only one! we do the same. we report the auctions to ebay and/or write emails to the sellers.
most of them don't know about the background of these cameras and quit the auction when they learned more about it.
Anonymous

Gesendet: 01:56 - 17.07.2004

Good. I have also written to a couple of the sellers.

Another things that irritates me are the Soviet fake "Leicas" on eBay.

These auctions are very seldom removed.
Klein Rolfi

Gesendet: 12:32 - 17.07.2004

hmmm... i don't know enough about the laws, but canomatics are sold as "professional camera sets" for big ammounts of money to cheat unsuspecting customers.
the leica fakes are sold as leica copies, made of old fed or zorki cameras. maybe that's a reason? but perhaps that's a question you should ask leica...
Anonymous

Gesendet: 22:10 - 17.07.2004

I tried to explain to the seller of this "Canomatic" on eBay (3827159281) isn't a Canon nor prefessional, and gave him a couple of links. He replied that the camera is an original and asked me if I'm sick.

Some Canomatic guys are strange.

Yes, many fake "Leicas" are sold as "copies", but it's against eBay rules to sell unauthorized replicas. But most of the time they let them stay.

Some fakes are sold as real Leicas, and many times the sellers had no clue. Often they have been bought in Eastern Europe.

I have noticed that it's easier to get the fake Leica auctions removed if the cameras are engraved with swastikas.
Klein Rolfi

Gesendet: 11:10 - 23.07.2004

yep! i know this seller too... he told me that this is an original camera and gave me his mobile phone number...
but now the auction is over...seller and buyer are living at the same place and gave each other a feedback within a few minutes the next day.
what can i say? NO COMMENT !

Seiten mit Postings: 1

- Report \"Canomatic\" auctions to eBay! -

zum Seitenanfang

Forum Index —› Canomatic Spiegelreflex System —› Report \"Canomatic\" auctions to eBay!

Version 3.1 | Load: 0.003303 | S: 1_2