· Home · Impressum & Datenschutz · Suche

Seiten mit Postings: 1

zum Seitenende

Forum Index —› Tasteninstrumente —› Vermona ET 6 - 2

Autor Mitteilung
Stys

Gesendet: 03:58 - 23.04.2008

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry for not speaking any German as well as for my bad English. But it seems the best place where I can find somebody for help.

My questions are about Vermona ET 6 - 2 electic organ. I've found this thing in the cellar of the public school in Moscow. It is in rather bad looking condition. It was there for over 10 years being exposed to dust and, probably, water. Today I inspected its insides and, well, things are better then I expected. All the circuity seems to be ok. There are no broken wires. Two safety fuses which I've found are both ok.

I've cleaned the whole thing from dust and attempted to plug it to the amplifier. The problem is that I have no original cables from the device and no pedals.

I used a usual power cord from the computer (three pin), which fitted perfectly. The problem though is with what seems to be an audio out found next to the power plug on the back of the thing. It is 5-pin DIN plug. I have some old cords from which I can cut the plug, but i have no idea how to route the pins in the plug to the jacks on the other side of the chord.

I'm not sure also if the power is running in the thing. There no light indications on the board, but when I connected it to amplifier with some old DIN cable and powered it on, it produced much more noise then in switched off position. Unfortunately no sound though.

Sorry if posting this to the wrong section of the forum and thanks in advance for any help!

Alexey
Stys

Gesendet: 14:43 - 23.04.2008

I would be grateful If anyone could send me a service manual for ET 6 - 2.

stys@yandex.ru

Thanks!

Seiten mit Postings: 1

- Vermona ET 6 - 2 -

zum Seitenanfang

Forum Index —› Tasteninstrumente —› Vermona ET 6 - 2

Version 3.1 | Load: 0.001703 | S: 1_4