Forum von pferdeschutz.org & pferde-leserbriefe.de

· Home · Impressum & Datenschutz · Suche

Seiten mit Postings: 1 2

zum Seitenende

Forum Index —› Aktiv helfen —› Ich kan helfen!

Autor Mitteilung
Jessi
Boardjunior

Gesendet: 15:27 - 08.03.2006

I hope some of you speak English, my German isn't that good. Although I can understand it, writing is still dificult for me.
I live at a small farm in Niedersachsen, Ostfriesland, with 30000m2 land. This is split in 2, and since I have only 1 pony here, and 1 who's staying only till next month, I thought I could offer my help here.

We have a large shed in which the pony's could stand at night (no boxes, they can walk around), and they will be outside every day, and if the weather is fine they will stay out day and night.

We can offer any horse a good place, doesn't matter if there is something wrong with him or her, we will cary all costs. It's no must at all that we can ride the horse, since we have our own horse that we ride. We could take the horse with us by the hand if we go in to the forest (across our home)if there health allows that.

We would also like to provide a temporarily home if neccesary for the emergency cases.

The only thing is that we don't have transport, so the horse should be brought to us. Benzinecosts will ofcourse be payed.

We will, however, not pay for the horse, a contract is ofcourse allowed, as is visitors rights, but we will take over the costs for the living of the horse for the rest of his/her life, and that should be the most important thing.

Also, you can reply in German, I surely would understand it, but writing is just too hard for now (am still learning ;))

We're two adults, we've owned horses for 5 years now and know how to handle them

I will be pleased to get replies.
Leonie
Boardkaiser

Gesendet: 15:39 - 08.03.2006

Hallo Jessi! Meine englische Schreiberei ist so schlecht wie Deine deutsche (denke ich). Daher die Antwort so. Deine Beschreibung hört sich sehr gut an. Leider ist es sehr weit weg, zur Zeit hätte ich gerade wieder mal ein Pferd. Aber es soll auch noch 500 Euro kosten.
Vielleicht findet sich hier dafür ein neuer Besitzer.
Viele Grüsse aus Rheinhessen bei Mainz
Leonie
Richard

Gesendet: 15:44 - 08.03.2006

Hello Jessi,
can you be a bit more explicit about where you live in Lower Saxony please. Perhaps you could tell us a little bit more about the possibities that you have or post a couple of pictures. If you have trouble posting, you can send them to me and i'll put them in for you.
Take care,
Richard
thyrie

Gesendet: 15:48 - 08.03.2006

Merci, Richard
Jessi
Boardjunior

Gesendet: 16:00 - 08.03.2006

Thanks for the reply's!
I live in the Region Leer, and unfortunatly I don't own a digital camera (all the money here goes to the animals ;))so posting pictures will be impossible until my mom comes around in 2 months.
I'm a stay at home wife, 23 years old, and my husband works from home as a webdesigner for several companies in the USA, England, The Netherlands and Germany.
We have a very qualified vet nearby, and since I've worked at a horseshelter in Arizona (USA) I could say I have a lot of experience with horses in bad conditions. Our own horse comes from Ireland, he's a Irish Cob and was in a very bad condition when he came to us 3 years ago. He was afraid of everything, way to skinny, and had never even seen humans. Now he is the biggest teddy you can imagine, we have teached him everything in the natural horsemanship way, and respect to horses are number one here.
We have the money and the time to spend on a horse, we could pay for all the medical treatments, and can offer the horses a place where they can be horses.

Riding is not at all our wish with horses, If we ride our horse 3 times a week it's a lot, at our place it's more being with them that's important.

That's in short what our vision towards horses are and what we can offer them.

Stefanie

Gesendet: 18:35 - 08.03.2006

Hello Jessi,

there ist a 14 year-old Oldenburger gelding in Schleswig Holstein who ist searching for a good and lasting place.
You can get more informations - if you are interested!

Richard

Gesendet: 22:00 - 08.03.2006

Hi Jessy,
sounds good. How old is your Tinker?. Interested because we have two Fairy horses where our Mare lives. Enchanting race! with lots of flair.Is it a Gelding, Mare or Stallion?
Would you be prepared to adopt the Oldenburger Gelding that Stefanie mentioned? They are as a rule a bit larger als a Tinker?.

You said that you have 3 hectars for the horses. How many could you invisage all together?
Perhaps you can help us with an answer to all my questions.
Sleep Tight,
Richard
Jessi
Boardjunior

Gesendet: 22:15 - 08.03.2006

hello Stefanie,
It's sounds great, I would love to get more information. Please e-mail me at famvdwal@t-online.de

Hello Richard,
Our Tinker is now 12 years old,and a gelding since he came to us since we do not want to breed with him (we know nothing about his ancestors, where he came from and from his history that we thought it wasn't a good thing to breed with him) We also think that breeding should be for improvement of the tinkers, there are allready so many tinks with problems in charakter and in health that in our opinion we should let the breeding to qualified persons.

As we wish for our horses that they have plenty of room we think that our maximum is at 6 till 8 horses for the 3 hectars. That way they have enough room to run around and there will be enough grass to eat. Ofcourse we do feed extra hay in the winter so they will have everything they need.

Sweet dreams
Jessi
Micheline
Boardkönig

Gesendet: 22:42 - 08.03.2006

Hello Jessi,

And a warm welcome from the netherlands.

We're developing a real internationally orientated forum here

Micheline
Jessi
Boardjunior

Gesendet: 22:55 - 08.03.2006

Hello Micheline,

My husband is from Belgium so I can speak a little dutch I'm from Belgium origin but grown up in the USA,UK, and have lived in Belgium for 2 years. Must say it's not that easy to learn Dutch in a country where a lot of people speak english We go to the Netherlands once a month to do some shopping, to Winschoten, don't know if you know where that is?

We moved to Germany because of the houses, they are a lot cheaper than in Belgium and since my hubby works from home it doesn't matter where we we live. I must say that I would love to return to the USA in the future, but my hubby doesn't

Slaap zacht
Stefanie

Gesendet: 23:38 - 08.03.2006

Please give your phone number to Richard. It will be easier for you to talk to a native speaker.
Richard can give you some information about the 14 year-old gelding.

camarguehengst@msn.com

Seiten mit Postings: 1 2

- Ich kan helfen! -

zum Seitenanfang

Forum Index —› Aktiv helfen —› Ich kan helfen!

Version 3.1 | Load: 0.005770 | S: 1_9