· Home · Impressum & Datenschutz · Suche

Seiten mit Postings: 1 2 3

zum Seitenende

Forum Index —› Off-Topic —› DC : eu project

Autor Mitteilung
The-Real-Conan
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 23:45 - 02.10.2009

@dconan: total unnütz deutsch ist deutsch un kommt aus deutschland. wenn da ne schweizerflagge ist sollte das auch in scheizerisch sein, ansonten ist das sinnlos 3 flaggen hinzumacen welche immer das selbe ergebnis führen.

ich glaube wir sollten erstmal warten bis er infos dazu gibt wenn er dies überhaupt tuht.
Maxikonan
Anfänger

Gesendet: 11:54 - 03.10.2009

das Problem ist, dass ich Deutsch in der Schule lernen, aber ich kann nicht auf allen

also werde ich versuchen, in Deutsch zu erklären :
ich werde versuchen, dieses EU-Projektes zu erklären.
Es ist eine europäische Website zu erstellen und überprüfen Sie sämtliche Informationen in mehreren Sprachen: Französisch, Englisch, Deutsch, Italienisch und Spanisch : nicht nur in Englisch, weil Sie selbst gesagt, dass alle nicht Englisch sprechen
Diese Website soll durch die Direktoren der wichtigsten europäischen Standorte gemacht werden
So würde dieser Website machen Conan wissen, mehr Einkommen

(danke google translate xD)

Do you understand ?
The-Real-Conan
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 12:38 - 03.10.2009

yes maxi, if i try to unterstand google( :D) you want that we make te german part of the hp ? or must we only translate form the english part in the german part?
Meitantei ph
Hyperdetektiv

Gesendet: 12:38 - 03.10.2009

yes, but for what do you need us?^^
Shell we translate the site into german? Or do you only want a comment?
The-Real-Conan
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 12:41 - 03.10.2009

Zitat:
yes, but for what do you need us?^^
Shell we translate the site into german? Or do you only want a comment?

hehe ich war schneller^^
er fragt nach nen director,bzw. wie ich es mir denke nach nen admin der die deutsche seite organisiert bzw. daran rumbastelt.
could it be easier to give the link from dconan website in this page? or are there some other ideas behind.
you can speak english, we think that this is better for us all :D
Conny00X
Privatdetektiv

Gesendet: 17:44 - 03.10.2009

I also think that it is OK to write in English because most of the people in this Forum speak it...but Google translate is also OK I can understand this text as well even if there are a view mistakes in the Grammar...
So you want a german director for your Eu-Page? I don't know if there are people in this Forum that are used to making up Websites... there's only Chris, the producer of d.conan and he already said that he can't give any support to an european project.
Maxikonan
Anfänger

Gesendet: 21:16 - 03.10.2009

Ich wollte eigentlich den Administrator der Website auf diese Website würden wir haben beide an der Gestaltung der Informations-Seiten nur zu bauen.

I actually wanted the site administrator to build this website we would have both participated in the design of information pages.
Zitat:
there's only Chris, the producer of d.conan and he already said that he can't give any support to an european project.

Ich finde es schade, dass er sich weigert, ohne wirklich zu wissen über das Vorhaben.
In diesem Fall würden wir nicht, aber diese Seite auf Deutsch
Schade für uns: wir erhalten weniger als Welten
Schade für Sie: Sie müssen nicht Dienstleistungen in anderen Sprachen verfügbar

I think it's a shame that he refuses, without really knowing about the project.
In this case, we would not, but this site in German
Too bad for us: we get less than worlds
Too bad for you: You do not have services available in other languages
Meitantei ph
Hyperdetektiv

Gesendet: 21:57 - 03.10.2009

I think he can´t help because he don´t have the time, and don´t like the fundamental idea.(He knows enough to don´t like it, you said enough in your first post) I would have the time, but no, really no Knowledge about designing a website or something like that. i have problems to design my youtube-account, i couldn´t do something like that. But i hope you´ll find someone here...
The-Real-Conan
Meisterdetektiv

Gesendet: 22:06 - 03.10.2009

Zitat:
I would have the time, but no, really no Knowledge about designing a website or something like that. i have problems to design my youtube-account, i couldn´t do something like that. But i hope you´ll find someone here...

This is the same why iam not can help you ;)
its to much work and iam to lazy for this.
Iam a bad news writer and not creative.

Chris have much to do in his own life and cant do this job, you must search another one.

I think that in the whole world is anybody who can design this hp and then you only need a neews writer or so (a simple job how i mean)
Meitantei ph
Hyperdetektiv

Gesendet: 22:09 - 03.10.2009

Or, you take an english buddy, and do the site with him. And then you grap a german fan, and he translate it for you^^

Seiten mit Postings: 1 2 3

- DC : eu project -

zum Seitenanfang

Forum Index —› Off-Topic —› DC : eu project

Version 3.1 | Load: 0.004029 | S: 1_4